DA Lodgement and Planning
ACT and NSW
- Client: ACT Government and Private Developers
- Total Project Value: $3 million - 90 million
- Project Timeline: NA
- Media/ Awards:
SPACELAB provides a comprehensive range of services across all aspects of the planning and urban design process.
Our team specialises in preparing and managing applications for approval by government and through the statutory planning system. The team's special focus is preparing Development Applications (DA’s) and Planning Proposals both in NSW and ACT.
Our team has reputation as the planning consultants behind some of the most successful urban planning and development projects in NSW and ACT. High level skills in statutory planning, environmental assessment, negotiation, and consultant team management are essential to deliver these projects. Our services include:
- Development Applications (DAs) for all types and scales of development.
- Due Diligence
- Statements of Environmental Effects (SEEs) and assessment against criteria for all types and scales of development.
- Feasibility study and yield analysis for development sites
- Planning Proposals (or ‘rezoning applications’)
- CPTED assessment reports - Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
- Access and mobility assessment and reports
- Design guidelines
- Masterplaning and sustainable development
- Design Guidelines
- Community and Stakeholder consultation
- Development Control Plans
- SEPP-65 analysis
- Expert Witness Services